Sunday, March 28, 2010

My favorite lip balm!

I know that i haven't been posting up some blogs so while i have time and is away from the kids, So i decided to go ahead and post up my favorite lip balm! so here we go!
I LoVe Love these EOS lip balm they are cute and keeps your lips chapped all day!
-There lip balms is Long lasting moisture
-Shea butter + Vitamin E
-Smooths on Clear
-Gluten Free
-paraben free
-petrolatum free
-phthalate free
It is also 95% organic and 100% natural packed with antioxidant-Rich Vitamin E, Soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, EOS keeps your lips moist and soft. After trying this for about a week you will never go back to your old chapstick/ lip balm again trust me! cause i never did!

EOS Lip Balms- on there website there like only $3.00 and some change maybe but they have them in 4 different flavors! one is Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Dew, Lemon Drop, and sweet mint which is the one that i have i love minty stuff and i love this which is now making Carmax my second favorite lip balm! so check them out and enjoy your cute and tasty lip balm!

Check them out



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

KISS ;*)

Unknown said...

I love this lip balm too....got it recently and it's yummie!!! :) Great job on your blog!

Candy said...

I've gotta try it. We need to go makeup shopping while the baby daddys watch the kids lol. Miss ya!

3Munchkinz said...

Dressed to please thanks alot and sure! i'll follow yours!

really petite! i know i am so inlove with this balm!

Candy! you do need too try it! and we do need to go make-up shopping!