Saturday, April 3, 2010

Revlon Photo Ready Cosmetics

Ok, So I know that you guys have already heard about this foundation. And of course like every other make-up there's always there pros and cons like always... Well for the first time i believe i have found one that is basically with a PRO! yup! people, Lizzy BreEzzy have found a foundation that I would probably be sticking with almost all my life! I Just love this one because it actuallys covers all my blemishes, and have a pimple that is bothering you? and all that reddness all over the pimple? well for me it sure did a great coverage for me and especially when i take pictures it made me look even ten times better then my other foundation's made me look in the camera! so try it out it's very worth your money!
with PHOTO READYwithout PHOTOREADY
see the difference? same camera with flash and same lighting, everything. the first pic. thats my real skin color, but sadly the second pic. not my real skin color...basically made me look like i had a bad tan. And people I would not walk around looking orange!!! And of course while using the liquid! why not use the loOse powder to end the finishing look!

I always do the liquid first and then the powder over it to do an airbrush look and when i tried it with this O-M-GeEsh!! this was the greatest ever! did not clump or look oily or even get my face oily at all! I just love it so try it out and see for yourself! Honestly this was in my opinion on what i thought bout it and i am totally satisfied with this!

So try it, Comment, AnD Follow!!
!PEACE-LOVE-GREEN!

0 comments: