Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOVE GREEN TEA????


Hi Bloggers!!! well I love green tea..and i know you guys do to! have you guys used the St. Ives green tea cleanser and scrub? cause i have and I love it!!! it has made my face more cleaner, smoother, and even some redness on my face has vanish a lil' so love green tea try it!!! I always use the cleanser first and then the scrub and as we all say! a lil scrub here and there is always good to help take the dead skin cells out!
it can be bought at any drugstore or walmart or at any of your local stores, so curious? try it out!
FOLLOW-COMMENT-TRY IT!!
PEACE-LOVE-GREEN

3 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

Nice post

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

The Short Girl said...

I love St. Ives facial clensers! I Usually use their seneitive skin daily facial clenser, but I think I'm going to buy the Green Tea one now! Great post & great blog!!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

The Short Girl said...

I love St. Ives facial cleansers! I Usually use their seneitive skin daily facial cleanser, but I think I'm going to buy the Green Tea one now! Great post & great blog!!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com