Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What to wear in a weather like this?

HeLLo My Blog Lovers!! i know its been awhile but with work, my kids, and now i am on Vacation in Wilmington! so now since i came back from the beach yesterday i was wondering hmm..I havent done a blog on summer clothes yet! so here i am taking my precious time off vacation and doing this lovely blog for all my BreEzzy Readers! so hope u enjoy!!!!
this is more of a summer/casual look great for summer parties Love the color purple
this is a great look for the beach! dont ya' think
like the picture says its more of a city chic summer weather dressing
great outfit for a walk on the sidewalk
I call this more of the hills look
more of a picnic look

What the Celebs are wearing?!?!?
more of a celeb trendsetter? well these are more of my best lovely looks that i think is best for summer and comfy.

and this is gonna be my summer color for this year... I know i have been around the shades of brown for bout 2 years now and i said i was gonna try a color out of brown shades but i just cant help it i think its more a calm look for me and a help of the bronzy look for me this summer so im going for this color for the summer..

well i hope you like this week blog!
Follow-comment-try it!
PEACE-LOVE-GREEN

1 comments:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle